Congratulations, I’ll e-mail you in a bit.
For those who are curious about my method, I did this:
1) Added up the number of entries total. So Petra had entries #1, 2, &3; Kate was #’s 4, 5 & 6, and so forth.
2) Googled “random number generator” and found this one. I put in the range of numbers, and tested it a few times to see if it did what I needed.
3) I debated exactly how I was supposed to do this.
4) I shut my eyes, clicked the thing 10 times, opened them, and noted the random number now up on the screen.
5) I counted down through the entries and ended up on Angela. Yay!
Now I really do need to get ready for the dentist. Turned out I had more time than I realized. But not that much. Have a great day everyone, and thanks for playing!