I’ve been doing amazingly fantabulously well over the past week or so. Thank you everyone who has prayed. Not cured, but enjoying a particularly good run of things. Got a little bit of gardening done, trimmed smallish limbs and branches, drove a couple places, and slept like a normal person, neither more nor less. I’m happy.
Went in for preliminary lung-function tests with pulmonologist #2, appointment to follow on a date TBD. This round was much shorter — exhausting and left me with a mild headache-type thing, but nowhere close to the Pulmonology Circle of Hell. I like this guy already. (He’s the one that will, in theory, either dx or rule out exercise-induced pulmonary hypertension.)
You know who I like as a patron? Rafael Cordero. Don’t let the nickname scare you, he’s a cool guy. I want to learn more about him.
In blorging since last I wrote, and I see it’s been a while:
- April 17, 2014 Unplugging for the Triduum – Expect radio silence until early Easter. Get the bacon ready.
- April 16, 2014 Atheists for Religious Freedom – Link to a great piece at The Federalist.
- April 16, 2014 Modesty as the Language of Virtue – Disjointed thoughts on modesty. No mention of bikinis. I stick to my guns on men not wearing (only) tights, though. Just no.
- April 15, 2014 Evangelical Poverty, Fasting, and the Foods We Eat – Disjointed thoughts on luxury vs. decent food.
- April 14, 2014 On the Use of Foul Language – I aspire not use it. This is my story about why.
- April 9, 2014 On Dissidents, Freedom, and the Eich Case – The Essay You Need to Read. – Another great piece at The Federalist. You’d think I’d start subscribing, but I keep forgetting.
- April 8, 2014 Homeschooling While Sick – Secrets Revealed at CatholicMom.com
- April 7, 2014 The Truth & Meaning of Sexuality – The Cultural Reform Begins In the Church
- April 6, 2014 Modesty without Heatstroke – Reprint; you’ve already seen it if you’ve been reading here for a while.
- April 5, 2014 Freedom of Speech? Oh Hush. This one generated nasty comments.
- April 4, 2014 Weird French Learning Things, Thanks Siri! Random language-learning tips uncovered while I was sitting around doing nothing.
Happy Easter, everyone!
Return to The Catholic Conspiracy